Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘AgentLocator.ca’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 5800 Hurontario Street, Suite 1201, Mississauga, Ontario L5R 4B9 Canada. Our company registration name is AgentLocator INC Registered in Mississauga, ON Canada. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
There are NO REFUNDS on Set Up fees or Monthly fees on any AgentLocator Service/Products.
Agent Locator does not have any contracts on any of their Services/Products. If you would like to cancel your service/products please send us an email to email@example.com no later than 30 business days prior to the end of the month in order for your request to get processed before the next billing cycle.