Fred Renna - Success Story
Fred Renna Group is one of the most sought-after real estate teams in the GTA. Founded in 2019, the team was built upon a mantra inspired and followed by its founder & leader, Fred Renna:
- Deliver superior service & advice,
- Create value for all homeowners,
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism, and
- Continuously seek ways to improve.
A true leader, Fred Renna’s credentials outweigh even the most tenured real estate agents in the industry. Here are just a few:
- Corporate Leadership Experience With Fortune 500 Companies
- Over 6 Years of Real Estate Marketing & Media Production
- University of Toronto MBA – Rotman School of Management
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert® (MCNE)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Certified BoundaryWise™ Accreditation (CBW)
- 20+ Year Career in Sales & Sales Leadership
- President’s Circle Winner
- CEO Award Nominee
As Toronto continues its drive to become one of the most dominant and competitive markets in the world, homebuyers and sellers alike rely on the Fred Renna Group to ensure unrivalled results delivered with the utmost courtesy & professionalism.
Social Media Channels
Achievements with Social Media Content Management service
Facebook Page Performance Overview
In the last three months, we have increased engagement on the Facebook page to 126.09% and the number of clicks on content to 215.79%.
Instagram Business Profile Performance Overview
In the last three months, we have increased engagement on his Instagram account by 44.18%.
Feedback from Fred Renna for Alma
I may have said this before, but I'm really impressed with your creativity. The posts are absolutely beautiful and elegant, which is exactly what I'm looking for. It aligns with my brand's image perfectly. Thank you so much!
Feedback from Alma
With Fred Renna, we made a switch and focused on aesthetic minimalism. From the start with this service, we kept a very clean and minimalistic style with creatives. Looking into analytics over the past few months, his engagement increased on all social media accounts in his social workspace. That being said, even though creatives are minimalistic they are performing very well in terms of impressions and clicks on the content.