About the company
AgentLocator is a business catered explicitly to the needs of real estate agents in Canada and the USA. We assist real estate agents in expanding their client base by giving them the tools they need to convert visitors to leads. Our LeadGen formula has helped hundreds of our clients to gain the necessary exposure to boost their businesses.
About our team
We are an ambitious and well-structured organization with enthusiastic and open-minded individuals. Given that we have our own product, our team members can work on challenging projects on a daily basis in terms of enhancing product quality, customer satisfaction and user product experience. Our Software Engineering Team consists of experienced professionals. They are very focused and result-oriented and also very pleasant and supportive. As such, they are used to collaborating with the team, working on solutions which give our products a high level of functionality and quality.
Our mission is to constantly add value to our clients’ businesses (through high-quality products) and enable them a high level of satisfaction by using our software. Currently, we want to expand our successful team and bring more professionals on board that are passionate and have the needed experience.
We are looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer to add value to our great team and work with us on new software solutions.
What you will be doing
- Creating CI/CD pipelines for Azure infrastructure as a service
- Creating CI/CD pipelines for on-premises service infrastructure
- Creating backups
- Deploying code on all environments (QA, STG,PROD)
- Billing analysis on Azure
- Sending notifications and analysis on Azure
- Azure DevOps Maintenance
- Load Balancer maintenance and creation of new load balanced services
- VSTS maintenance
- Branching strategy
- Infrastructure as code deployment on Azure
- PowerShell scripts
Benefits of joining our team:
- Interesting projects and challenging daily tasks
- A competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in a supportive, flexible and highly collaborative team with enthusiastic and open-minded team members
- A chance to be a part of a team that makes daily decisions about product development
- Stable work environment and long-term perspective
We also offer a competitive salary and a long-term perspective in our company and the IT sector.
If you feel you have a strong teamwork drive and you strive to achieve extraordinary results, this could be the right work environment and a great career opportunity for you.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- At least 2 years of experience in a DevOps position
- Ability to work and perform at a professional level with no direct supervision
- Passionate about developing software, as well as adding value to the product
- Strong organizational, self-management and prioritization skills
- Willingness to learn and apply the knowledge gained
- Strong preference toward teamwork
- Empathy skills desirable
Sound like the job for you?
If you think you got what it takes, click on Easy Apply or send your best CV to email@example.com
Let's make high-quality software and achieve the best results together!